The Site is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Service. If you are under age 18, please do not attempt to use our Service or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
In order to register an account with Everseat, to enable us to provide the Services and enhance and personalize your experience, we may require you to provide us with certain information, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual or business.
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Everseat.
- Relationship information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of offers you might like, such as lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of service offerings that interest you, information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
- For Vendors, we may also ask for business related information, such as your business name, a description of your business, your title, names and bios of your employees, Facebook page, Twitter feeds, LinkedIn profile data, Yelp data, calendaring and scheduling information for the provision of your services, and additional publicly available data.
- Transaction information about how you interact with Everseat, such as the service offerings you view, purchase, redeem, and/or post, and the Vendors that you add to your favorites page; other information about how you use our Service, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with other Everseat users.
- Past business interaction information which users can automatically import by giving Everseat permission to access their web, mobile or desktop email program, address book contacts, calendar program, or social network accounts such as Facebook, Linkedin and FourSquare.
- Financial account information as needed to process payments you make to us for the Everseat Service, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- Mobile location information to help us offer you real-time service offerings nearby, if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
- Calendaring program information that will assist us in checking your availability and your appointment time preferences, and any related comments, notes or messages you have provided for us regarding your availability and/or appointment time preferences. This information may be accessed through web-based calendaring programs, mobile app-based calendaring program, or third-party online calendars (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo Calendar) that Users choose to connect to Everseat.
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us when you choose to use some of the Site’s interactive Services, such as searching for providers or available appointments with Vendors, or correspond with us through email or participation in surveys.
- Photographic images of and information from your insurance card provided in order to facilitate appointments with health care providers.
- Other information about you provided by to us by your Vendors.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER
Certain features of the Site connect to Everseat servers over the Internet. We automatically track and collect information when you visit our Site, such as your Internet protocol address; type of operating system; browser name and version; your hardware information; your regional and language settings; version of the Software you are using; language code of the device where you installed the Software, the website you visited before our Site and other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively, “Traffic Data”). You will not receive a separate notice when these features connect. You may elect to use certain Services available through the Site that require you to download and install software on your computer (“Installed Tools”). The Installed Tools may collect and transmit information from your computer system solely relating to use of the Installed Tools and for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, for example, by informing Everseat when a user is logged on and available to receive update or alert notices. By accessing the Site and using the Services and the Installed Tools, you expressly consent to the transmission and use of this information as set forth herein. Everseat may use the Traffic Data to improve the Site and make other features and services available to you, including, but not limited to, improved functionality of software and the Internet-specific Services.
In limited circumstances we also may use tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser (“Beacons”) to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of the Site and Services. The information collected by Beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and Services and selected applications of business partners and further improve our Services to you.
We store all Traffic Data indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still retain certain Personal Information as described in Section 15 below.
EVERSEAT’S USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information, including Personal Information, to administer your account, process payments, verify your identity as a registered user, and provide you with the Services and customer support, including, without limitation, to transmit appointment reservations to the Vendor and to contact consumers with appointment reminders. We may use your information, including Personal Information, to send you offers, promotional materials, and marketing information about resources or vendors that may be of interest to you, or about Everseat’s Services or other marketing purposes of Everseat. We may use your information, including Personal Information, to customize and tailor your experience with the Services, to improve the quality of the Site and Services, and to communicate with you, using emails, text messages, or other communications methods.
Everseat may use your Personal Information to create de-identified information by removing the information that personally identifies you from the Personal Information otherwise collected. Everseat may use such de- identified information and the other anonymous information and statistical information derived from your use of the Services, such as usage patterns and Traffic Data, without restriction. Such information does not in any way identify you.
We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our mobile application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the mobile application,and information about the type of device you use. In addition,in the event our mobile application crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our mobile application.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We may share your contact data with our subcontractors to enable them to send you Everseat promotional materials. These subcontractors will only use your contact data to send you Everseat promotional materials.
- We may share certain marketing metrics including Personal Information, anonymous (de-identified) information, and statistical information derived from your use of the Services, with our business partners for any purpose, including to help improve our services and determine the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
In order to use certain Services on the Site, a credit card number may be required. Everseat may collect your credit card information, including card number, CVV, expiration date and billing information, and share it with our payment provider to process payment. The payment provider may store your credit card information for future use on the Site; provided that your CVV number will not be stored and must be re-entered for each credit card transaction. Our third party payment provider is required to keep your credit card information secure. Everseat assumes no responsibility or liability for unauthorized disclosures of your credit card information due to transmission errors, unauthorized third party access or other reasons beyond Everseat’s direct control.
PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
Additional terms regarding our use and disclosure of your protected health information is contained in the HIPAA Authorization for Use of Health Information located at [insert link].
SECURITY; CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
Everseat will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You must promptly notify us if your contact data is lost, stolen, used without permission or otherwise compromised. In such an event, we will remove that contact data from your account and update our records.
Email and text messages that Everseat may send you may include Personal Information and such messages are not encrypted. This means that when the messages are sent over a network, someone without your permission may be able to read them. While such interception of messages is illegal, it is possible. Everseat will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent this from happening. In addition, once a text or email message has been sent to your mobile device or computer, it is your responsibility to keep the personal identifying information contained in such message safe and secure. By using the Service, you agree that you understand and accept the risks detailed herein.
HEALTH CARE VENDORS
Any information that you may reveal in an account page, profile or other posting or other online forum is open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any Personal Information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
a) Referring Consumers to Everseat. Everseat may enable you to share the Site and Services with others and refer friends to Everseat. From time to time, you may be eligible to receive rewards or earn other benefits for referring friends. If you wish to refer friends to Everseat, we provide you with a unique referral link, which you can share directly with others via email, social media websites, or other communication methods. If someone clicks your link and takes a qualifying action, we may attribute that referral to you for purposes such as awarding reward credit. Everseat does not collect Personal Information about the persons with whom you share your link until the persons click the link and engage directly with Everseat.
b) Referring Vendors to Everseat. Everseat enables you to refer Vendors to Everseat. You may be eligible to receive rewards or other benefits for referring new Vendors to Everseat. When you refer new Vendors, we send out an email to such Vendors indicating that you are the referral source. Except for your name, no other information is provided to the Vendors in our email.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can modify some of the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. You can manage the use of your Personal Information by tailoring your preferences in your Everseat account, adjusting your browser privacy and security settings, disabling your mobile device’s location information sharing as well as adjusting the privacy, sharing and security settings on social media platforms.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites or mobile applications. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them. In all cases, Everseat has no control over and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of information presented on non- Everseat websites.
California residents using the Site and Services have certain privacy rights under California law and Everseat will abide by California’s privacy and disclosure requirements. California users may opt-out of these disclosures or request further compliance information by contacting Everseat as provided below.
CONTACT EVERSEAT ABOUT PRIVACY
March 10, 2015