You post appointments, consumers grab them. It’s that simple.
We started this company because we saw an unmet need. For several years, we asked the rhetorical questions of why does it need to be this way and what if it were different. Like a lot of entrepreneurs, we couldn’t find a group that was delivering the service we envisioned, so we set out to build it.
Unfilled appointments mean lost revenue for service providers and lost opportunities for consumers. Finding last minute customers is time-consuming, manual and often unsuccessful. For consumers, a lack of transparency and process around booking unexpectedly open (often coveted) appointments means last minute openings are simply unknown. Everseat efficiently solves the problem of lost revenue from same-day and next-day schedule openings.
Get to know Everseat
Everseat is an efficient, cost-effective technology tool that offers patients immediate access to open appointments that will likely otherwise go unfilled.
From a desktop “dashboard”, the office staff can:
- Have the ability to integrate with your scheduling software
- Post appointments
- Monitor all incoming appointment requests, and confirm or deny them instantly
- Configure appointment details (type, length) and any patient-facing notes
- Brand your presence with a logo, doctor photo, biographical and location information
From the smartphone application, patients can:
- Set notifications to get alerts about available openings in their doctor’s schedule
- Tag favorite doctors and locations
- Add scheduled appointments to their own calendar
- Get directions to their doctor’s office or other appointment location
- Book appointments for others such as children, spouses, or parents